April 30 ,2018 Dr.Nasrin Begam
Most of the time vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The uterine gland’s produce the certain amount of discharge it helps to clean the vagina and cervices this prevents infection.
Abnormal white discharge produces unusual color vaginal itching or burning due to infection.
- Bacterial vaginosis –it’s common in pregnant women.
- Using birth control pills
- Poor hygiene
- Based on the condition discharge color is vary like greenish white, brownish, cheese whitish
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pain and Itching while urination
- Painful sexual intercouse
- Washing regular mild soap with warm water
- Avoid spicy food
- Avoid Garlic and tamarind oily food
- Buttermilk along with fenugreek seeds